1. Preston Trail, Dallas, Texas - Features 7,091 yards of plush fairways
with the longest tees for a par of 72, surely to challenge any avid golfer!
2. Cabo Del Sol, Los Cabos, Mexico - The Ocean Course at Cabo del Sol is a
Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. This course has 1.5 miles of
oceanfront along the Sea of Cortez, also considered by some to be the
most challenging in Cabo San Lucas.
3. Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, California - This course is said to be a
golfer's own piece of paradise. It also has one of the most famous golfing
resorts in the USA and the world.
4. Hudson National, Westchester, New York - This sophisticated, vintage
course with breathtaking river views from 14 of its 18 holes is a Tom
Fazio design which traverses approximately 6,950 yards from the
5. Oakland Hills, Detroit, Michigan - With its history of drawing in big
crowds, the Oak Hill's South Course is now world-renowned and
is consistently picked among the top ten tests of golf in the United
States and the world! Its reputation has been well earned.
6. Whistling Straits, Kohler, Wisconsin - Offers two courses of dynamic
contrast with open, rugged and windswept terrain defining the Straits
Course which is also sculpted along two miles of Lake Michigan shoreline.
Just inland, interspersed by four meandering streams, the
grassland-and-dunes aspect of the Irish Course is a deceivingly tranquil
7. Bay Harbor Golf Club, Bay Harbor, Michigan - Features sweeping shoreline
bluffs, dunes, rugged rock formations and flourishing woodlands. This
course possesses a distinct character with a genuine soul, allowing a
unique golf experience for each golfer to unfold here.